Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lazy morning

So I have planets cuddled up in the 12th house, making me kind of quiet and reflective and sleepy. My horoscope says I shouldn't overtax myself between 5-1 and 5-21. Oh well. So much going on getting ready to move, etc. not much chance of that. But I will try to just be peaceful and positive. Funny how channeling positive thoughts and energy and a nice compliment can help your day so much. One of my work buddies told me yesterday I have "good booty". My reaction to that was really? the booty? Not the hair or the smile or the cleavage? He said nope. The booty, baby. Wow. That kind of made my day. 

Actually I've been having a lot of those kind of experiences lately. One little thing making my day. I got flirted with in Starbucks out of the blue on Monday. My shoulders were hurting me and I didn't sleep well Sunday at all, wasn't showered, not a stitch of makeup on (not that we stitch it on but still) and just ran in to get a cup of coffee before going to my chiropractor to sort out my shoulder issue... the universe conspired to keep me there for a few minutes to give this chap an opportunity to chat me up. They had to brew some decaf, so I waited. When I finally got my coffee he opened with the line "leaving so soon?" I am meeting him for a drink tonight. But boy that just made my day, to be flirted with when I'm not even done up at all. 

What else has made my day? I was sad a few weeks ago and my friend T dropped me an email out of the blue talking about how I should see the moon. Next thing I know I'm on my way to Maine. My relationship with G has been getting back to it's good place, we're talking lots lately having our old good conversations. My dad asked me to go riding last weekend and it was great. Got a great note from my friend T the other day. F5 reunion was fun. And the spring flowers on all the trees make me smile. Things have been going really well with D (guy who works for me). He's having twins - wow. I'm trying to focus on all these good things to get my positive energy flowing, right now this morning I'm feeling sleepy and sluggish. Wake up wake up, it's a brand new day! :-)

No comments: