Thursday, April 24, 2008

The best thing that happened today so far (and it's only 8:30 am!)

Received this email this morning... it made my soul happy 

Dearest *****,

I had so much fun with you tonight!  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  It was great to see you...I fell in love with you all over again...(You get what I mean).  I wish our generation wrote and communicated more like John Adams and Thomas Jefferson;  I've always loved the way they were so heartfelt and sincere with each other in those days.  Well, we kinda do... 

 I told M*****  that we spent a great deal of time discussing John Adams and he was Very proud of us that we did...as opposed to... "who was wearing what at the last big celeb thing"...

Thanks for your friendship...you really DO know me well!!  :}  I hope your beautiful, sexy shoe is more comfortable now.  

And remember, any time you have a splinter, or sticker, or chains that need to be untangled, you know where to go!

Love always,  T

No comments: