Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monday

Really busy day - a lot of fans in the fire so to speak. Teaching my group photoshop (finally) and juggling a lot of projects. Rainy day. Easy to get annoyed but kept trying to work my focus back to positive places. Sometimes happy is a decision. Starting to think about my move. I have to downsize again. It will be interesting. But I try to keep my mind focused on the benefits. It will save me a lot of money that I need to save, so I can get out of debt. Life has it's challenges. Sometimes there are things you just need to do. I can do this. I can turn this around. I can save the money and pay off the debt. I can take good care of myself. I can learn the lessons. I can do the job. 

The good things... 
  1. 80's music
  2. A is being very friendly, reaching out a lot on IM and text after our shopping day Friday, surprising, but also nice
  3. Sleep shirts rock
  4. S at work wants to do coffee this week
  5. Gratitude for the opportunity before me

No comments: