Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday

So I said to myself I would write here everyday... like therapy, to get my thoughts down, to get them out so I can see what I'm thinking about. Had a good day at work yesterday, but then at the end of the day this little ARE girl (entry level) just talked to me about a project in such a condescending way it really annoyed me. Didn't make me all out angry... just worked my nerves. So when I got home I was wiped and layed down to take a nap. Slept from 7:30 - 9 pm... then didn't get back to sleep til around 1 am. not a great cycle. Horoscopes are predicting Pluto and Mercury doing a tense thing... so I need to watch my tongue. Seems like I need to do that a lot lately and I'm hoping the phase goes away soon. I'm tangling with a lot of negativity and anger lately and I don't like it. Is Pluto bringing this up from the underworld? I need to wrestle my psyche back from him... I don't like Pluto and Mars in control. Pluto was in Capricorn recently... is that why I'm feeling so practical lately? Or maybe I've been under a lot of stress and just need a vacation to get back on track. My mom was talking about Montserrat. C was talking about Puerto Rico. Anything with a warm beach would be great right about now. I haven't been on real vacation in 3 years. no wonder I'm so edgy. Time to at least schedule some time off. I was kind of hoping to save it for the summer, but weather's getting pretty nice now. 

No comments: